Check out our simple guide, use our size chart,
or simply shop by band and cup.
3 Simple Steps to Measurement
Step 1.Measure for Band Size
Adjust the straps of the bra the woman is wearing to have the right fit. Wrap the measuring tape underneath your bra around the ribcage making sure that the tape is parallel to the floor and measure the size in inches. This is your Under Bust Size
Step 2.Measure for Cup Size
Wrap the measuring tape over the fullest part of the bust/ highest point of the bust making sure the tape is held neither too tight or too lose while measuring. This is your Over Bust Measurement in inches.
Step 3.Calculate Your Size
Once we have the two measurements with us, look for your size in the size chart below. This is your right size via measuring. In order to get the perfect fit, please follow the checklist shared to achieve perfect fit & Size.
|Bra (In inches)|
|If under bust is (In inches)||Band size||If Over-bust is (In inches)|
|CUP D||CUP DD||CUP E||CUP F||CUP FF||CUP G||CUP GG||CUP H||CUP HH||CUP J||CUP JJ||CUP K|
|26 – 27||30||34||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45|
|28 – 29||32||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47|
|30 – 31||34||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47||48||49|
|32 – 33||36||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47||48||49||50||51|
|34 – 35||38||42||43||44||45||46||47||48||49||50||51||52||53|
|36 – 37||40||44||45||46||47||48||49||50||51||52||53||54||55|
|38 – 39||42||46||47||48||49||50||51||52||53||54||55||56||57|
|40 – 41||44||48||49||50||51||52||53||54||55||56||57||58||59|
What benefits does the right bra provide?
- Smooth’s and shapes breasts, giving a sleeker line to enhance the fit of clothing.
- Supports breasts comfortably, improving posture and helping to ease discomfort from headache and back pain.
- Makes breasts appear smaller, resulting in a taller, leaner appearance for larger women.
- Instantly makes you look like you’ve lost 10 pounds!
- Lifts and supports breasts, giving a more youthful appearance.